Mid-American Auction is a full service auction company serving the upper Midwest since 1971. Our company is proud of the reputation built on professional service with proven experience. We do not now nor ever have taken the cookie cutter approach to the auction business. We believe every auction is unique and deserves our full attention to every detail. Whether you're considering live, onsite with online bidding or online-only options, call today for personalized hometown service
Our company provides the following, plus more at no extra or hidden charges:
- Professional internationally recognized champion auctioneers who are dedicated to the success of your auction.
- Full time professional clerks.
- Crews to power wash your farm and industrial equipment. Crews to clean and prepare your dairy cattle. Assistance with auction set up to ensure your items are displayed in a fashion to achieve optimum results.
- A proven advertising program that targets specific buyers to your auction including specialized mailing lists along with email blasts, Facebook campaigns, in addition to conventional advertisements.
- State-of-the-art clerking trailers, lunch vendors, sound equipment, portable on-site restrooms, display trailers, tent, chairs, state-of-the-art livestock sales ring, and adequate signage so prospective auction attendees know when and where your auction will be held.
- Our company is conducting an auction of some type nearly every day which allows us to keep on the cutting edge of market trends and to have daily contact with prospective buyers for your auction.
- Live and online bidding through Proxibid. Click the Proxibid button below for online auction bidding.
If you are planning an auction, phone Mid-American Auction Co. today to begin preparations for your successful auction.